"Market Intelligence that tells you what your investors think – and why they think it."
The Open Perception Study™:
- Helps turn your skeptics in the market into supporters.
- Uncovers the thought processes investors use to determine fair value and make decisions to buy and sell your shares.
- Reveals the parts of your investment story investors will pay for – and those they won't.
- Shows how strategy, execution, perceptions of management, and investor communications combine to determine your valuation.
- Pinpoints your level of credibility in the market, how it got that way, and the specific measures you can take to change it.
- Gets answers to questions you didn't know to ask – giving early warning of issues that will arise among investors over the next year.
- Shows how investors / analysts rank you as an investment among your competitors – against both individual companies and the sector as a whole, and why.
- Predicts investor response to contemplated M&A deals. (Airtight confidentiality on names under consideration is guaranteed since we don't even have to know what they are.)
- Delivers critical intelligence on investor attitudes in preparation for an Analyst Day or Investor Conference. Follow-up assessment after the event shows how perceptions have changed – or haven't.
- Reveals market opinion of your disclosure and how your transparency level influences perceptions of management.
- Seriously raises the contribution the Investor Relations Director can make to management's internal conversations on strategy and communications.
- Tells you what the market thinks of your IR operation, how you rank against other IR groups in the industry, and why.
- Applies the Study's findings to carefully-individualized suggestions on investor communications that will improve your prospects of higher valuation.
© 2012 Global Strategic Communications, Inc. / Peter Firestein